Sunday 24 February 2013

LITTLE SIGNIFICANT PIECE TO A HUGE PUZZLE...




Hi guys, how have you been? My photographer is out of town for a while so I had to get my friend to take today's pictures and she was particularly more into taking pictures of the building than my outfit. LOL. But, when I looked at the pictures she took (where I was super tiny and the building was the focus), I realized I was just a little but very significant part of a huge puzzle (this world) and I don't know, that just gives me a warm feeling in my heart. I like being a part of great and beautiful things but I have learnt not to take up too much stuff that I feel out of breath all the time and not get enough time for myself.



(photos by Chiebuka)
I've had this jumpsuit since last year and I had to work out a bit to fit into it because the bum area kept ripping every time I tried to wear it and my belly was getting a bit too big so I engaged in a little work-out because I didn't want to return it. My friend introduced me to TiffanyRoTheWorkOuts page on youtube and she makes exercise a little fun (because it is never fun) and my jumpsuit did not rip! It's one of those deep-Vs  and like I have said like a million times, indecency is not my portion so I pinned it. 


OUTFIT DETAILS
Jumpsuit - Missguided
Blazer - Ebay
Heels - Topshop

"God will either calm the storm, or let the storm rage while He calms you. Your life is never out of control once you've given it to God"

Have a great week guys.
Lots of love, hugs and sloppy kisses
Tomilola E.

25 yorum:

  1. Indeed GOd has made us significant parts of this great puzzle of life and well surely manifest !
    Nice outfit..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this jumpsuit looks gorgeous on you. I love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look GOOD is everything you wear, IT IS A FACT, ahah!!! I love the purple jumpsuit <3 and your friend did a wonderful job with the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit!

    http://www.justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started 'Tiffany Rothe' last week. I have been watching her videos and working out in my brain, lol! Need to get motivated and DO the workouts though.

    The jumpsuit fits great. My pear shape doesn't ever look good in them so I gave up on jumpsuits a long time ago :(

    You look lovely!

    "God will either calm the storm, or let the storm rage while He calms you. Your life is never out of control once you've given it to God"- The story of my life. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the jumpsuit plus it's in my fav color. The white blazer and gold pumps adds sophistication to the ouffit...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that jumpsuit on you, you look so good on it! I like the white blazer too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you look amazing, love the outfit. Very chic

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha I laughed at the part that said "indecency is not my portion".
    I actually love the fit of the jumpsuit on you. Fits like a dress and its always a pleasure visiting your blog and these amazing quotes or bible verses you add. you're blessed dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the jumpsuit looks really good on you! And I've already downloaded the fitness videos, I need to shed some weight too, just some, for a top and pants that I really love. thanks for the tip!
    Please check out http://karimimbogo.blogspot.com/2013/02/keeping-up-with-es.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the jumpsuit& the colour..You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sure have the body to rock that jumpsuit! You look good and oh thanks for sharing that channel will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the colour on you - cute fit x
    kerrimelcream.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous!! your blog is amazing !!
    I'm your newest follower,
    hope you can follow me back :)
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You bring that jumpsuit to life!you have a gorgeous body...and I really enjoy the little snippets on God,indecency really isn't our portion!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely outfit dear fits you perfectly..

    http://aomosale.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice look, I fancy

    www.diaryofarockprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hehehe Tomilola I have a 27 year old brother and son of Christ who has 2 Master's degrees...you and him,who knows?LOL I joke,..but that brother of mine does exist. That jumpsuit is THE business!! Hmm, I just might need to find myself a similar one! You look gorgeous and edgy!
    xoxo
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  19. the jumpsuit is everything !!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG you are very beautiful I love your body and your hairstyle !!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have the body for it and that color is totally YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Tomilola!
    This jumpsuit fits you well bad! It enhances your beautiful curves (y)
    And thank you for sharing this funny workout links!
    Zaza

    ReplyDelete
  23. Indecency is not my portion! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you're taking the time out to comment. It really does put a smile on my face ♥