Friday 1 March 2013

Two For The Price of One...






(Photos by Chiebuka)
I am a girly girl. No, I don't like pink but I'm a very girly girl. I like to do girly things. I cannot be around anything that crawls or flies. I like to get my hair done. I like to retouch my nail polish every week. I do not enjoy sports (unless you count wrestling as a sport - great John Cena fan). However, I have been dying to get into the sports luxe trend and when I found this pair of trousers on Asos, I knew they had to be mine sooner or later. I felt like it was the perfect time to tackle two trends at once so I decided to do a monochromatic look as well. I love my whites and black but I just felt like I needed a little "umph" so I added my oh so famous Zara heels (I refuse to listen to the voice in my head that says Tomilola, let this shoe rest now. I paid for it, it will work for me). I had this Tee made for me in Nigeria and I particularly like to make my own printed tees because I am very particular about the type of message I pass across. My tee says 'fearless'  because God has not given me the spirit of fear but of power, love and of a sound mind.


OUTFIT DETAILS
Trouser - Asos
Blazer - Really Old
Tee - Made in Nigeria
Necklace - Charlotte Russe
Heels - Zara (Old)

Remember when I said I was worried about my future? Well, guess what? The path way to my future keeps getting clearer as I go through life. I am in a very awesome place. And I am very thankful for the love and support you guys continually show me. People find everything on the internet these days and I found you guys (or you found me) and I am so blessed and thankful for each and every one of you. Happy New Month guys!

I'm gonna leave you guys with a video that touches my heart every time I watch it because I love you guys.
Have the most amazing and productive week yet! 

Tomilola E.


26 yorum:

  1. U look fab! I love ur pants!
    The way u change ya hairstyles sha!

    Ma fav bible passage-'For God hasnt given us the spirit of fear...' Thats something to always cling to.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pwetty Tomi, always looking gorgeous! *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the scripture on your Tshirt
    I get so afraid sometimes but this gives me hope!
    I love the pants and how you added a touch of red!...xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The striped detail of that trouser is simply stunning, love the graphic t-shirt and those pumps. They spice up the classic black and white combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sports luxe trend and you nailed it!..
    Happy new month!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look,the shoes are super cute!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog,now following you
    http://www.modavracha.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet you were comfy in those pants. I like the fit of it!! :)

    You hair looks very nice too...nice curls! That necklace is too fab!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! That was an amazing video and I'm really happy to be watching
    Gave me a second thought that no matter how much pain I've been through or going God is more than able to bring me through. I cannot thank you enough for sharing this video. thanks or encouraging me
    Fierceboldnclassy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Super cute! I have yet to try the sweatpants and heels trend but you did it very right!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. First time I'm seeing your picture. Saw it on BGKI and it caught my attention cos you looked so cute and beautiful. Reading your post and finding it out you not only seem nice upped your appeal by a gazillion..keep being beautiful in all the ways that matter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw your picture for the first time on BGKI and it caught my attention immediately because you looked so cute. Upon reading your first blog post, I found out you to find out you seem both sweet and are Nigerian just upped your appeal..keep being beautiful in all the ways that count.

    ReplyDelete
  12. First time I'm seeing your picture. Saw it on BGKI and it caught my attention cos you looked so cute and beautiful. Reading your post and finding it out you not only seem nice upped your appeal by a gazillion..keep being beautiful in all the ways that matter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I fancy the look totally

    www.diaryofarockprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love you TOP!!!! Me wants one :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolutely love this look! ive been wanting those trousers for too long !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your outfit and those shoes are hot.

    http://chinnyob.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your hair. What kind is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's Malaysian Afro-kinky hair! xx

      Delete
  18. Love the look, I'm following you , follow back

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look amazing! love the tee, would deffo love one of those!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the combo! You got serious style!

    I'm following you right away! Pls follow back

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your look. You've got amazing style dear.
    I'm Following you now now, Pls follow back dear

    http://www.bexluvs2dress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice.
    I read it as fear less at first which is also great too.
    Would really like to read your born again story. I am sure I am not the only one. Should I look forward to reading it here or send you an email?
    Bisolar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I should totally do one. I never thought anyone will be interested in that. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll do a blog post on that soon.

      Thanks dear

      Delete
  23. nice outfit, you are very beautiful by the way.

    The Fome Native
    www.thefomenative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you're taking the time out to comment. It really does put a smile on my face ♥