Sunday 20 July 2014

ALMOST WHITE







Doing the right thing is hard. It's not fun. Sin is all types of fun. Lately, I've struggled with doing the right thing. With forgiving and letting go. With welcoming people with open arms after they've hurt me. The prayer to God to "Forgive my sins as I forgive others" crossed my heart. And God said; "would you like me to forgive you the way you forgive others?" Then it hit me. Forgiveness isn't something you do for others, it is something you do for yourself....for your relationship with God...



I love a good all-white outfit. However, whenever I plan to do that, I always change my mind last minute. I swop my white blazer for this one. Maybe some day, I'll actually pull an all white outfit together and stick with it; but today, it's an Almost all white outfit.


OUTFIT DETAILS
Zara Blazer
River Island Tee, Jeans & Heels
New Look Bag

"God remembers everything...except the sin we have asked Him to forgive. Perhaps, we should be more like God with other people's shortcomings"

Lots of love,


22 yorum:

  1. I love d outfit plus you look really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the all white with the pop of print, loving absolutely stunning girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your words are true....Sin is all types of Fun.
    Beautiful Outfit dear:)
    The Beautiful Eagle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You give me life !!!

    Xoxo
    La Mouche
    http://oh-lamouche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking hot as always babygirl
    i havent done the all white outfit yet too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the details on your blazer! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little talks at the beginning of your posts..please dont stop.You look lovely as always..
    www.styleexplicit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome outfit, the blazer is a die for

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great.
    Love the addition of the blazer to the almost all white outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feel the same way , about the outfit and doing the right thing,
    Looooove your white pants
    So glad you're back to blogging
    http://pixieinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great. Love the blazers
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't had the balls to rock an all white outfit either this summer! Such a shame as well

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi dear tomilola, its really gud 2 have u back after a very long while God bless u

    ReplyDelete
  14. outfit slayed as per usual!!! Love those jeans

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great and I love the almost white outfit.
    hhtp://think work and go.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I never comment, but yaay to you blogging again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that you picked this blazer instead, It's what I love most about your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so thrilled you're back! I keep checking and checking...and now the day is finally here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. love how simple this look is.. sooo cute x
    kerenhappuch21@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate it. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  21. The blazer is so cute.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you're taking the time out to comment. It really does put a smile on my face ♥