Wednesday 26 August 2020

I'm doing the "YouTube" Thing || TOMILOLA VANNA

So, I caved and decided to re-start YouTube. I know. I know. Everyone's doing it. It's so cliche now. But you know what, everyday eggs hatch all over the world to produce new birds who will find space in the sky to fly. I don't think a bird is gonna be like "everyone's doing the flying thing, so I'm not gonna". Birds are gonna do what birds do, which is "fly baby, fly".

Now, I am not a bird (at least I don't think so), but I am an over-sharer and YouTube is for sharing, right? So it's in my lane. Over-sharing brought all you wonderful people in my life and over-sharing heals the broken parts in my life, so this is normal for me.

I'm still perfecting my craft. I posted a video yesterday where I messed up the audio (I was doing the most LOL), but you know what, I posted it anyways. Why? I want you to see the growth in me...through my channel. I want you to come on the journey with me. I want you to walk with me when I have squeaky audio to when I have fantastic audio. I want you to see growth. I could have waited to perfect my craft, but I'm not perfect and I don't ever want to put out an image of perfection to you all.

Now, to the begging part, if you could subscribe to my channel, that would be dope ["Tomilola Vanna"]. It would make me happier to see my YouTube family grow. 

What can you expect from my YouTube Channel?

- Life/Career Hacks

- Snippets from my love life [ah, the juicy content] 

- Snippets from my faith walk

- A little fashion and style videos here are there 

So, yeah, support your girl - if you want to and if it doesn't harm your mental health.

Sign up to my Newsletters here

Lots of love,


2 yorum:

  1. Already subscribed!
    You already know I love you and you have no idea what sharing this phase of your life is doing in my own life right now!
    Here for all the content!!!
    Glad to have you back Tomilola.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful sharing. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you're taking the time out to comment. It really does put a smile on my face ♥